WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1.5% in WestJet dollars for every $1 spent.
- Earn 2% in WestJet dollars when you purchase WestJet flights and WestJet Vacations packages.
- Receive an annual round trip discounted companion voucher anywhere WestJet flies.
- Get a welcome bonus of 250 WestJet dollars (worth $250).
- Access to 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Covers you on your trips and purchases with 10 different types of insurance.
- Your first checked bag is free on all WestJet flights.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||15 days|
|Emergency Medical over 65||3 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
The RBC WestJet World Elite Mastercard offers its cardholders rewards that they can earn anywhere and use any time.
For starters, this World Elite credit card from RBC gives a pretty nice welcome bonus of 250 WestJet dollars that can be used on any WestJet flight – no blackouts, no restrictions. Then this card allows cardholders to earn even more WestJet dollars with every purchase they make.
- Earn 2% back on all purchases made on WestJet flights and WestJet vacations, and…
- Earn 1.5% back on all other purchases.
This WestJet World Elite Mastercard from RBC gives cardholders some pretty nice travel perks as well. For starters, cardholders will get an annual discounted companion voucher for a round trip flight allowing cardholders to get an annual round trip companion flight for:
- $99 – for anywhere in Canada and Continental US,
- $299 – to travel to Hawaii, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean, and…
- $399 – to travel anywhere WestJet flies in Europe.
If you are a WestJet World Elite cardholder, WestJet will also check your first bag for free on all WestJet flights, and you will have access to 24/7 Concierge Service and 800 airport lounges worldwide (although, keep in mind you will still have to pay each time you visit one of those lounges).
Then to top it all off, this card comes with 10 different types of Travel and Purchase insurance. Check out the Insurance Coverage tab above for more information.
This card does come with an annual fee of $119, but if you do a lot of travelling through WestJet, it could definitely be worth it.
Looking for a companion voucher, but this card doesn't seem like the right fit for you?
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.