BMO Rewards Mastercard
- Earn 1 BMO Rewards point for every $1 spent.
- Earn 2 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide.
- Flexible rewards that you can redeem for merchandise, gift cards, flights, hotels and more.
- 25% discount at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations.
- Includes extended warranty insurance, purchase protection, and travel accident insurance.
- Price match guarantee on select airfare and vacation package bookings on reward bookings.
- Add additional cardholders for free.
- Low annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Looking for a card that gives you rewards, discounts, and insurance - all for a low annual fee? The BMO Rewards Mastercard could be solid contender. Especially if renting cars is something that you do often.
With an annual fee of only $35, you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. And this reward points can be used for a number of things, including:
- Gift cards,
- Investments, and even...
- Charitable Donations.
What's more: not only does the BMO Rewards Mastercard allow you to earn 2 points for every dollar spent at National and Alamo car rental locations all over the world...It also gives you 25% discounts at both locations as well. You'll earn extra rewards and save at the same time.
The BMO Rewards Mastercard has baked in purchase and travel accident insurance, see the insurance tab above for added details.
Finally, another nice perk is that you can add extra cardholders at no extra charge.
Ultimately, what you get here is an unlimited 1% return on spending in rewards that can be used for ANY travel purchase you bill to the card with a nice bonus on rental cars.
When this isn't for you: if you tend to be someone whose spending breakdown doesn't include car rentals much, this card may not be the best bang for your buck.
Feel free to personalize your spending breakdown using our calculator in the sidebar for results that suit your needs better.