TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent (1.5% back in rewards).
- Earn 9 points for every $1 spent (4.5% back in rewards) on travel booked through Expedia for TD.
- Receive 20,000 welcome bonus points (worth $100).
- 24/7 Concierge Service.
- 5-25% off Avis and Budget car rentals.
- 20% discount on Priority Pass Membership for airport lounge access.
- Access to special offers on travel, food and entertainment through Visa Infinite.
- Travel and purchase insurance that lets you shop and plan your next trip with confidence.
- Points that never expire and can be used with any airline or travel purchase - no blackouts or restrictions.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical||21 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage|
Rewards and discounts are two things that the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite are all about. They start you off with 20,000 welcome points which is worth $100 towards your first First Class Travel adventure.
TD and Visa want their users to feel like they can travel in luxury, and they do a fairly good job of delivering on that. With discounts on:
- car rentals,
- airport lounge access, and
- 24/7 Concierge Service
...this card could have you on your next luxury vacation - at a frugal cost - before you know it.
One thing that makes this card really stand out against its competitors is the ability to earn up to 4.5% back in rewards. That's how much you earn anytime you book your travel through Expedia for TD, which has all the same deals and options as regular Expedia. So every time you travel, you could be earning 9 points per $1 spent to go towards your next trip.
Plus every other dollar you spend will earn you 3 points which is 1.5% back. These points never expire and can be used on:
- any airline,
- any travel purchase,
- gift cards, or
- as a credit to your TD Travel Credit Card account.
Because this card is a Visa Infinite card, there are more perks to list. Aside from the 24/7 Concierge Service, you get access to:
- the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection - which you can use at over 900 hotels worldwide, and...
- the Visa Infinite Dining Series with exclusive offers on food, wine, travel, entertainment and sports.
- 9 types of insurance, check out the tab above for a complete list.
This card comes with $120 annual fee, and a fairly high minimum income requirement of $60K ($100K for family).
But, if you're a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan customer, you can get the annual fee completely waived. The $29.95 monthly banking plan fee can also be waived if you keep a minimum balance of $5,000 in your account.
A few other cards that might interest you.