TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 9% cash back on groceries, gas, and recurring payments for the first 3 months up to $3,500 spent.
- Earn 3% cash back on groceries, gas, and recurring payments.
- Earn 1% cash back on every other dollar spent.
- The highest recurring bill cash back of any card on the market.
- Redeem your cash back anytime as a credit statement.
- Emergency roadside assistance with complimentary Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership.
- Access to 24/7 Visa Infinite Concierge service and other Visa Infinite benefits.
- Covered by 6 different types of travel and purchase insurance.
- Get discounts at Avis and Budget car rental locations.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||10 days|
|Emergency Medical over 65||4 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Much like the no fee version of this card, the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite offers cardholders ease when it comes to redeeming cash back. You can redeem your cash anytime, not just once a year. However, this Visa Infinite definitely has more to offer – more rewards, more insurance, more benefits and more perks.
You get 9% cash back on gas, groceries and any bill payments you set up on the card for the first 3 month. Play your cards right, and this alone could give you over $300 in cash back rewards in the first 3 months.
Once the promotional time is up, or after you hit that $3,500 sending cap, you will earn 3% cash back on groceries, gas and recurring bills, while earning 1% cash back on everything else.
Up to 3% cash back – not a bad deal.
The TD Cash Back Visa Infinite has an annual fee of $120 and while that might seem like a lot of money, when you take into consideration that there is roadside assistance included, it makes the $120 per year a little easier to swallow. Plus, from time to time, TD will even waive the annual fee for the first year.
As a Visa Infinite card, you are given several premium perks and benefits (find out more about Visa Infinite here):
- 24/7 Visa Concierge Service
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
To make this card even more appealing, the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite comes with 6 different types of travel and purchase insurance, which is pretty good for a cash back card. (Be sure to check out the Insurance Coverage tab above.)
With rewards you can redeem at any time, complimentary roadside assistance, Visa Infinite benefits, and the first year free, it’s easy to see why this is one of the best cash back cards in Canada right now.
If you’re looking for the highest bonus cash back on gas and groceries, you’d be better off with the
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.