CIBC Dividend Visa Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 2% cash back on your first $6,000 in net annual grocery store purchases.
- Earn 0.5% cash back on all other purchases for your first $6,000 spent.
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases over $6,000.
- No limit or cap on the total cash back you can earn.
- Shop and travel with confidence knowing that your card covers purchase security, extended warranty, and accident insurance.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.