BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard
- The absolute best AIR MILES credit card in Canada, by far.
- Earn 1 Mile for every $10 spent on ALL credit card purchases.
- Get 3,000 AIR MILES Bonus Miles after your first credit card purchase. That’s enough for two short-haul flights.
- For a limited time, the annual fee is waived for the first year.
- Enjoy exclusive VIP access to airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass membership, plus two complimentary passes (a $150 value).
- Travel with confidence with BMO’s extensive travel warranty which includes 12 types of travel insurance including 15 days of emergency medical, lost, stolen, or delayed baggage, and rental car theft, damage and accident.
- Know that your card purchases are covered by BMO’s extended warranty and purchase protection.
- 24/7 access to experienced concierge staff.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical||15 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$750|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
The BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard has the best AIR MILES earn rate of any card out there right now, making it by far the best AIR MILES credit card on the market.
Right off the bat, (for a limited time) it rewards you with 3,000 welcome bonus miles, which is enough for 2 short haul flights - just for making your first purchase!
On top of that, with every purchase you make, you'll earn 1 mile for every $10 spent when most other cards offer either 1 mile per $20 spent or 1 mile per $15 spent. This is the only card that offers a rate this good on every single purchase.
The BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard also offers perks, like:
- 2 complimentary Priority Pass Lounge passes worth $150, and
- 24/7 Concierge.
Keep in mind, there is a $120 annual fee attached to this card, but that's reasonable for the combination of rewards and perks this card offers. However, with the first year free for a limited time, now is the perfect time to try this card out for a year to see if the $120 fee is worth it for you.
Speaking of annual fee...it's a good time to mention that if the annual fee scares you, it is possible to get it waived if you have a premium banking package from BMO. That too has a fee, but it can also be waived if you keep a minimum balance in your account.
If all that isn't enough, then this card gives you the best insurance package of any AIR MILES credit card out there. With 14 out of 16 insurances offered, if insurance is a big concern of yours, check out the "Insurance Coverage" tab above to find out more information about it.
Still can't stomach the $120 annual fee? Or the minimum income requirement is too high? Check out the