National Bank mycredit Mastercard
Earn 1% cash back on recurring bill payments and restaurant purchases with your National Bank mycredit Mastercard. Pay no annual fee and enjoy valuable insurance coverage that includes the elusive Mobile Device Protection.
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
®ECHO, ALLURE, EDITION and À LA CARTE REWARDS PLAN, are registered trademarks of National Bank.
®ULTRAMAR is a registered trademark of Valero, used under licence.
® WORLD MASTERCARD and WORLD ELITE are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Inc. Authorized user: National Bank.
® Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
There are plenty of reasons for adding a no fee card to your wallet. Whether you:
- don't spend enough to justify an annual fee, or
- just want a no fee card to pair with a more premium card...
...if you're looking for a no fee cash back card, the National Bank mycredit Mastercard is a good place to start.
Earn cash back on all your spending
Any no fee card that gives you a welcome bonus is worth a closer look.
After that, you'll get 1% cash back on all your recurring bill and restaurant purchases and 0.5% on all other purchases, with no limits on the amount of cash back you can earn.
Enjoy your cash back rewards every month
One area where this card really stands out is that you're not forced to wait around for a whole year to get your cash back rewards. Instead, it's automatically applied as a statement credit every billing cycle.
Although, your welcome bonus rewards won't be paid out until after it is all earned – on your 4th billing cycle.
Not only does this no fee card have rewards and a nice welcome bonus, but it also comes with the following complimentary insurance:
- Mobile device protection: Mobile device protection is a very rare type of credit card insurance that will protect your cell phone against theft and damages for up to 2 years after the date you purchased it.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Extended warranty will double the manufacturer's warranty for up to 1 additional year.
- Purchase protection: Purchase protection will give you 90 days of peace of mind for your new purchases. If they are lost, stolen, or damaged within 90 days of purchasing them, this insurance will reimburse you the cost of replacing them.
Not sure this card is for you?
If you're looking to earn even more cash back on all of your purchases, take a look at the
Although it has an annual fee of $30, you'll earn 1.5% back on all your gas, grocery, and online purchases (the only card in Canada that gives you bonuses on all your online shopping) and 1% cash back on all other purchases.