BMO World Elite Mastercard
- Earn 2 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent.
- Get a signup bonus of 20,000 points.
- Flexible rewards that can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, gift cards, and even investments.
- With 14 different types of insurance, enjoy one of the most extensive insurance cards out there.
- Rare coverage includes 21 days of emergency medical, $2,500 of trip cancellation, and $750 of personal effects coverage that covers all your belongings for the entire duration of your trip.
- Up to 25% off at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide.
- Dedicated customer service exclusively for BMO World Elite customers.
- Complimentary airport lounge visits (4 per year).
- Access to 24/7 Concierge Service.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical||21 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$750|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
If you are looking for flexible rewards and a great insurance package, the BMO World Elite MasterCard has a lot to offer. Until November 31st, the $150 annual fee for this card is waived, meaning you can try this card out for free to see if it is the right one for you.
The sign up bonus alone (20,000 points), makes this card worth signing up for.
In addition to the bonus, you'll be earning 2 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent on the card. Unlike some reward points, BMO Rewards are flexible and can be used for all kinds of things:
- Travel (from any travel provider)
- Gift cards
Next, we have the best part about this card - the insurance. More specifically, the travel insurance.
The BMO World Elite MasterCard has one of the best insurance packages out there. 14 different types of travel and purchase insurance which includes rare coverage for 21 days of emergency medical, $2,500 of trip cancellation, and $750 of personal effects coverage that covers all your belongings for the entire duration of your trip, not just while you're in transit! In the credit card world, that is a pretty big deal.
If traveling is how you would most likely spend your points, then the 4 complimentary airport lounge visits you get every year are sure to pique your interest as well.
This World Elite card also comes with some great perks:
- Dedicated customer service - giving you faster and more knowledgeable help
- 24/7 Concierge service - helping you with travel plans, reservations, and shopping
- Discounts up to 25% at National and Alamo car rental locations
With all this card has to offer, it's not a surprise that there is a pretty high minimum income requirement attached. But if you meet the $80,000 minimum income and you are looking for a card that will open the doors to worry-free travel, consider giving this card a try.