Rogers Fido Mastercard
Pairs well with...
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1.25% cash back on all purchases.
- Earn 2% cash back on all Rogers products and services charged to your card.
- Earn 3% cash back on all purchases made in foreign currency.
- Receive $25 cash back as a welcome bonus.
- Redeem your cash back towards any purchases once you've accumulated $20.
- No cap or limit on the amount of cash back you can earn.
- No annual fee.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
The Rogers Fido Mastercard, the twin brother to the Rogers Platinum Mastercard, offers an all-around OK earn rate for no annual fee:
- 1.25% cash back on all of your purchases,
- 2% cash back on any Rogers products or services charged to the card.
Let's not forget what people might consider being this card's most attractive feature – its 3% earn rate for purchases made in a foreign currency, which ends up nearly canceling itself out completely, by offsetting the 2.5% foreign transaction fees and netting you only 0.5% in rewards.
One notable downside to this card is its complete lack of purchase and travel insurance, perks, and its underwhelming sign-up bonus of $25.
This card is ideal if you do the majority of your spending in foreign currency, but you won't be getting many rewards in return.
Consider pairing this card with the
A better option for foreign exchange fee freedom is the
Also consider the
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.
* Conditions apply.