TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Variable annual interest rate based on your credit history.
- The lowest potential permanent interest rate in Canada of Prime + 1.5% for those with impeccable credit (with a max. of Prime + 12.75%).
- Enjoy the same low interest rate on purchases and cash advances.
- Save at Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car locations worldwide.
- Low annual fee.
The TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa is one of the best low interest rate cards on the market (for those of you who have excellent credit).
With the ability to get an impressively low interest rate, this card could save you hundreds (if not thousands) in interest payments depending on two things:
- your credit score, and...
- how much of a balance you usually have on your card.
The TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa gives you an interest rate that is between Prime + 1.50% and Prime + 12.75%. The interest rate that TD Bank gives cardholders is based on their credit score. If your credit score is excellent, you will most likely get an excellent interest rate.
The best part? That low rate is permanent and is the same for purchases and cash advances alike.
There is no minimum income requirement for this card and has a very low annual fee of only $25, so, if you are someone who often has a balance on your credit card, then you should be strongly considering picking up this card.
As a small added bonus, you'll also get discounts at AVIS and Budget Rent-A-Car locations worldwide.
Somethings to keep in mind:
- If you don't have the best credit, there might be a better low interest card out there for you - so be sure to do your research.
- There is no insurance included, so if that is something you're looking for, this might not be the card for you.
- This card does not allow you to earn rewards, but there are low rate cards out there that do. Check out the Best Low Interest Rate credit cards to find the best one for you.
- TD has the final say on what interest rate they give you, and even if you have great credit you still may not end up with the best rate.
A few other cards that might interest you.