Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
Canadian resident who has reached the provincial age of majority.
- Earn 2 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 spent at groceries stores, on restaurants and entertainment, and on daily transit.
- Earn 1 Scotia Rewards point for every $1 spent elsewhere.
- Earn 25,000 bonus points if you charge $1,000 to your card in the first 3 months.
- Earn points that can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, gift cards, credit statements, or even transferred to Scene points.
- Spend $40,000 per year on your card and receive 10,000 bonus Scotia Rewards Points.
- One of the few cards on the market that has no foreign currency transaction fee – around 2.5% savings for each transaction.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership and 6 free visits per year.
- Includes 12 different types of travel and purchase insurance, including Price Protection and emergency medical for people aged 65+.
- If account is part of a Scotia Total Equity Plan, your annual fee will be reduced to $69 and any secondary cards (after your first free additional card) will be reduced to $25.
- Enjoy one supplementary card free (a $50 savings).
- Complimentary Avis Preferred Plus Membership.
- Visa Infinite Benefits, including 24/7 Concierge Service.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical||25 days|
|Emergency Medical over 65||10 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
For all the details, check out our announcement blog post and full review.
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...