Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
Canadian resident who has reached the provincial age of majority.
- Earn 2 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 spent at groceries stores, on restaurants and entertainment, and on daily transit.
- Earn 1 Scotia Rewards point for every $1 spent elsewhere.
- Earn 25,000 bonus points if you charge $1,000 to your card in the first 3 months.
- Earn points that can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, gift cards, credit statements, or even transferred to Scene points.
- Spend $40,000 per year on your card and receive 10,000 bonus Scotia Rewards Points.
- One of the few cards on the market that has no foreign currency transaction fee – around 2.5% savings for each transaction.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership and 6 free visits per year.
- Includes 12 different types of travel and purchase insurance, including Price Protection and emergency medical for people aged 65+.
- If account is part of a Scotia Total Equity Plan, your annual fee will be reduced to $69 and any secondary cards (after your first free additional card) will be reduced to $25.
- Enjoy one supplementary card free (a $50 savings).
- Complimentary Avis Preferred Plus Membership.
- Visa Infinite Benefits, including 24/7 Concierge Service.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical||25 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
For all the details, check out our announcement blog post and full review.