Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card
Pairs well with...
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 4 points on every $1 spent.
- Earn 6 points on every $1 spent at participating More Rewards locations.
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- Flexible rewards that can be redeemed for travel, groceries, gift cards and merchandise.
- Shop confidently knowing your purchases are covered by the included insurance.
- No annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
If you're looking for a credit card with travel benefits and no annual fee, look no further.
Although not branded as a travel rewards card, the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa fits right into the very sparse no fee travel credit card arena. In fact it is one of the best no fee travel cards on the market right now.
What makes that possible is the high points earn rate and the fact that certain travel redemption options give the highest point value when you go to redeem your points. Sure, it's lacking in the travel insurance department, but for straight earning and redeeming for travel with no fees - it works really well
The More Rewards Visa from Scotiabank allows you to earn up to 6 points on every dollar you spend:
- 4 points on your everyday purchases, and
- 6 points whenever you shop at participating More Rewards locations.
The best part? There is no limit to the amount of rewards you earn!
The rewards that you earn are flexible and can be used for a number of things:
- Gift Cards
As for insurance coverage, the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa gives you:
- purchase protection,
- extended warranty insurance, and
- price protection – a fairly rare insurance perk!
If you're looking to get your feet wet in travel credit cards, this could be the card for you.
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.
* Conditions apply.