Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 4 points on every $1 spent.
- Earn 6 points on every $1 spent at participating More Rewards locations.
- Receive a sign up bonus of 15,000 More Reward points.
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- Flexible rewards that can be redeemed for travel, groceries, gift cards and merchandise.
- Shop confidently knowing your purchases are covered by the included insurance.
- No annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
If you're looking for a credit card with travel benefits and no annual fee, look no further.
Although not branded as a travel rewards card, the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa fits right into the very sparse no fee travel credit card arena. In fact it is one of the best no fee travel cards on the market right now.
What makes that possible is the high points earn rate and the fact that certain travel redemption options give the highest point value when you go to redeem your points. Sure, it's lacking in the travel insurance department, but for straight earning and redeeming for travel with no fees - it works really well
The More Rewards Visa from Scotiabank allows you to earn up to 6 points on every dollar you spend:
- 4 points on your everyday purchases, and
- 6 points whenever you shop at participating More Rewards locations.
The best part? There is no limit to the amount of rewards you earn!
The rewards that you earn are flexible and can be used for a number of things:
- Gift Cards
Even though this is a no fee card, you still get a sign up bonus of 15,000 points. When you consider that 25,000 points will give you a $100 travel gift card that you can use towards flights, hotels, vacation packages and cruises, your 15,000 reward points could be worth $60 – Not bad for a no fee card!
As for insurance coverage, the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa gives you:
- purchase protection,
- extended warranty insurance, and
- price protection – a fairly rare insurance perk!
If you're looking to get your feet wet in travel credit cards, this could be the card for you.
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...