RBC Rewards Visa Preferred
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1 spent.
- Signup bonus of 2,500 points worth $25.
- Flexible points that you can redeem for merchandise, gift cards, and even RBC Financial Rewards that you can use to pay off your credit balance.
- Earn extra points when you shop at select RBC partners (Carlson Wagonlit and UBER).
- Convert your points to WestJet dollars, Esso Extra points, or Shoppers Optimum points.
- Extensive insurance coverage that includes 31 days of emergency medical, trip interruption, trip cancellation and much more.
- Ability to set spend limits on secondary cards.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||31 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.