RBC Rewards+ Visa
Pairs well with...
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on gas, groceries, and drugstore purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent elsewhere.
- Save an instant 3 cents per litre and get 20% bonus Petro Points on fuel at Petro-Canada - effectively raising your return on spending.
- No annual fee.
- Save 1,000 points on $25 gift cards (for Rewards+ Visa customers only).
- Earn extra points when you shop at select RBC partners.
- Set spend limits for authorized cardholders to better manage family spending.
- Purchases made with this card are covered by purchase protection and extended warranty.
- Earn up to 3,500 bonus RBC Reward points when you make your banking life easier and go digital within 60 days of approval.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
The RBC Rewards+ Visa is a no fee card that gives you rewards on all the necessities.
Starting your earnings off with 1 point for every $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores, and drugstores, and, on everything else, get 2 points per dollar spent.
One perk that really stands out with this card is you'll get instant savings on fuel Purchases at Petro-Canada – 3 cents per litre on fuel, plus 20% bonus Petro Points.
On top of that, within the first 60 days of approval, you can earn up to 3,500 bonus points – 500 points by doing each of the following:
- give your email address,
- sign up for eStatements for your card
- download and sign into either the RBC Mobile app, RBC Wallet or RBC Rewards app
- make an Interac e-Transfer with the RBC Mobile app or RBC Online Banking
- transfer funds with the RBC Mobile app or RBC Online Banking
- deposit a cheque with the RBC Mobile app, and
- pay a bill with the RBC Mobile app or RBC Online Banking
The RBC Rewards earned with this card can be used for Apple products, products at Best Buy, merchandise, and gift cards. In fact, as an RBC Rewards+ Visa cardholder, you'll get a discount on those gift cards – $25 gift cards for 2,500 points instead of 3,500.
This card also comes with purchase insurance: extended warranty and price protection.
If this card isn't quite what you're looking for, the
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.
* Conditions apply.