RBC Cash Back Preferred World Elite Mastercard
Pairs well with...
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1.5% on the first $25,000 spent annually on all purchases.
- Earn 1% on all purchases over $25,000 annually.
- Save an instant 3 cents per litre and get 20% bonus Petro Points on fuel at Petro-Canada - effectively raising your return on spending.
- Earn as much cash back as you can - there are no limits.
- Enjoy access to Mastercard World experiences and Mastercard Concierge Service.
- Redeem your rewards at any point as long as you have at least $25 earned.
- Receive free WiFi access at all Boingo hotspots worldwide.
- Set user spending limits on secondary cards.
- 3 different types of insurance included.
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
The RBC Cash Back Preferred World Elite Mastercard isn't going to win any awards as a top cash back credit card, but it still offers a pretty good earn rate without the fuss of worrying about spending on certain things to maximize your cash back.
It allows cardholders to earn unlimited cash back with every purchase they make - 1.5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually, and 1% cash back earned on any purchases over that.
The best part? Once you have earned $25 in rewards, you can redeem them whenever you like. Most of the top cash back cards force you to redeem your cash only once per year.
You will also be able to enjoy special benefits like:
- Mastercard World Experiences which gives you access to valuable offers, upgrades, and experiences,
- Access to Boingo WiFi hotspots worldwide,
- Mastercard Priceless Cities, and
- 24/7 Mastercard Concierge Service.
The hotspot access is a particularly interesting perk as no other cards on the market offer it. If you're a frequent traveler, especially for business, then this could give you a lot of unexpected extra value.
Unlike most World Elite cards, there is no annual fee for any secondary cards you add to your account. And you're even able to set spending limits on those secondary cards, allowing you to earn rewards faster, without need to worry about secondary cards going over your limit.
The RBC Cash Back Preferred World Elite Mastercard only 3 types of insurance and requires a minimum income of $80,000 or a household income of $150,000.
If this card isn't quite right for you, consider the
If you would prefer to stick to a World Elite Mastercard, the
Or, you could also take a look at our list of the best cash back cards on the market right now.
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.
* Conditions apply.