RBC Visa Platinum Avion
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- 15,000 welcome points (worth around $375).
- Choose any airline, any flight, any time.
- 1 RBC Reward point for every dollar spent.
- Extensive Travel insurance that includes trip interruption and hotel burglary.
- Earn extra points when you shop at select RBC partners (Carlson Wagonlit and UBER).
- Flexible points that can be transferred to WestJet dollars, American Airlines AAdvantage miles or Shoppers Optimum points.
- Regular promotions that give you 30-50% more miles when transferring to British Airways Avios.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.