National Bank World Elite Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
Canadian resident who has reached the provincial age of majority.
- 1.5 points per $0 to $40,000 in purchases.
- 2 points per $40,001 to $80,000 in purchases.
- 1.5 points per $80,001 and more in purchases.
- +0.5 points on purchases in foreign currencies.
- +1.5 points on travel purchases made through A la carte Travel Agency.
- 3.9% balance transfer rate for the first 6 months.
- Access to Concierge Service and the National Bank Lounge.
- Save and get a better rate when booking your trip through À la carte Travel.
- $250 in yearly "savvy traveller" fee reimbursements for parking ($100), seat selection ($50), and baggage check-in fees ($100).
- Superior purchase protection, that gives you 180 days protection, and extended warranty that triples up to 2 years.
- Great travel insurance coverage that gives you up to 60 days travel medical for those under age 75, trip cancellation and interruption, and more.
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||180 days|
|Emergency Medical||60 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$2,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
A few other cards that might interest you.