National Bank Syncro Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- One of the lowest purchase interest rates of Prime + 4% with an 8.9% minimum.
- A great balance transfer and cash advance interest rate of Prime + 8% with a 12.9% minimum.
- Your assigned interest rate will depend on the strength of your credit history.
- Purchase protection and extended warranty included.
- No fee for additional cards.
- Low annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Do you feel like you are spending too much money on interest?
Are you looking for a card with a low interest rate?
The National Bank Syncro Mastercard could be what you’re looking for.
With an annual fee of only $35, this card could give you one of the lowest interest rates in all of Canada. Plus, the interest rate you get isn't based on your credit score. So, if you don't have the best credit score, this card could be a great option for you.
The Syncro card will give you the following interest rates:
- Interest Rate: Canada Prime Rate + 4% (8.90% minimum)
- Cash Advance Rate: Canada Prime Rate + 8% (12.90% minimum)
- Balance Transfer Rate: Canada Prime Rate + 8% (12.90% minimum)
Most credit cards have a purchase interest rate of 19.99%, so with this card in your wallet, you'll be saving about 10%.
Curious what that looks like in terms of annual savings?
|Credit Card||Annual Interest Rate||Annual Interest on $3,000||Savings|
|National Bank Syncro Mastercard||8.90%||$267.00||$332.70|
Credit card users who have $3,000 of credit card debt are being charged about $600 a year on interest.
However, with a card like the National Bank Syncro Mastercard, you could save over $300 annually… even more if you usually carry more credit card debt.
Plus, not only will this card save you money, but it will also cover all of your purchases with purchase insurance, giving you some nice peace of mind when you are making purchases.
Curious how much you could save?
Check out our interest savings calculator.
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...