MBNA Sony Card® Platinum Plus® Mastercard®
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Promo Transfer
- Promo Term
- 10 months
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- 1.99% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers✪ for the first 10 full months
- Earn Sony Points on eligible purchases made using your Sony Card MasterCard®‡
- Get 2,000 Sony Points after your first eligible transaction††
- Earn double Sony Points on eligible purchases of Sony products at sony.ca‡
- Redeem Sony Points toward any Sony product online at sony.ca. Choose from the latest audio, video, gaming products and more‡
- No annual fee
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Are you a techie who loves getting your hands on the latest and greatest technology the moment it comes out?
If so, how about a credit card that lets you earn and redeem points for Sony products?
The Sony Card from MBNA allows you to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend - or 2 points for every $1 spent at Sony.ca.
This card has no annual fee and starts you off with 2,000 welcome points ($20 value) after you make your first purchase.
You also get 7 different types of travel and purchase insurance, because this card is part of the MBNA Platinum Plus family. (Check out the Insurance Coverage tab above to find out more information.)
Then there's also an introductory balance transfer rate for pre-existing credit card debt to save on interest and pay that balance faster. However, keep in mind that there are fees for this (1% of the amount transferred – a minimum fee of $7.50) and the full 19.99% interest rate applies to new purchases using this card. So if your goal is to maximize your interest rate savings, here is our list of best balance transfer credit cards.
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...