MBNA Rewards Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- The most reward redemption choices of any card on the market.
- Choose from: cheque, direct deposit, statement credit, travel, merch, or charity.
- Get a straight 1% return on spending when you redeem for cash or travel.
- Get 5,000 bonus points ($50 value) after your first eligible purchase.
- No limits or caps on the amount of cash you can earn.
- Plenty of insurance coverage for a card with no annual fee ever.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
The MBNA Rewards Mastercard is like the little brother of the
However, unlike some little brothers, this card does not live in the shadow of his big brother. Despite only having half the sign up bonus and and a smaller return on spending, this little card more than makes up for it with its much lower minimum income requirement - and $0 annual fee!
With every purchase you make, the MBNA Rewards Mastercard will get you 1 point per dollar spent. It's that simple.
Like it's big brother, the MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard gives you 6 options to redeem your points, more than any other card on the market. And despite being labeled a rewards card...
You get just as much value from your points whether you redeem them for cash or travel. A straight up 1% return on every purchase. No caps. No fees. No fuss.
Unlike other cards, YOU are in control of how and when you redeem your cash or rewards. MBNA's online interface lets you redeem on demand how you want and when you want.
Why do others force you into statement credits once a year? Your guess is as good as mine...
And, as an added bonus, there are 7 different types of travel and purchase insurance included, so that you can shop and travel worry free. Not bad for a no fee card.