Canadian Western Bank Rewards Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Promo Transfer
- Promo Term
- 10 months
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- 1.99% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers✪ for the first 10 full months
- Earn 1 MBNA Rewards point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡
- 1,000 bonus points after your first eligible purchase††
- Redeem points for cash back, travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from top retailers and charitable donations
- No annual fee
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
If you're the type of person who likes a little bit of everything, the Canadian Western Bank Rewards Mastercard has it all:
- The ability to earn flexible rewards
- A low interest rate
- An introductory balance transfer rate
- 7 types of travel and purchase insurance
- No annual fee
Let's start with the fact that this card lets you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend, everywhere. And the beauty of MBNA rewards is that they are 1:1 whether you redeem them for cash or travel - a straight-up 1% return.
Not only is this a rewards card, but it is also going to save you money on interest.
- A permanent interest rate of 14.99% on purchases
- A permanent interest rate of 16.99% on balance transfers
- You could get a 1.99% promotional annual interest rate for 10 months on balance transfers made in your first 90 days (keeping in mind there are fees involved –with a fee of 1% of the amount advanced (minimum fee of $7.50)
Add onto all of this the 7 types of insurance that are included at no extra cost and you have yourself one of the best no fee, flexible rewards cards out there.
Finding no fees, good rewards, low interest, and good insurance coverage all on the same card is extremely rare. This card manages to pull it all together in a convincing fashion.
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...