Home Trust Equityline Visa
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1% cash back with every purchase.
- Use your home equity to secure up to $100,000 in revolving credit.
- Interest rates between 9.99% and 11.99% depending on real estate collateral and borrower's credit on both purchases and cash advances.
- Enjoy shopping abroad with no foreign currency conversion fees.
- Purchase protection and Car Rental insurance included.
- No annual fee.
- Warning: this is not a typical credit card. It is a home equity line of credit (HELOC) that is equivalent to a mortgage on your house.
- As a HELOC it comes with the customary setup fees, title fees, and discharge fees that can be substantial.
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
If you own your home, you have worked hard to build the equity in it. With the Home Trust Equityline Visa, you can put that equity to work for you.
In fact, you can use that equity to secure up to $75,000 in credit.
Since the purchase and cash advance interest rate is only 9.99%, this is a great option if you're looking to pay down other debt, make a big purchase, or even do renovations.
Even though there is no annual fee for the Home Trust Equityline Visa, this is not a typical credit card. It is a home equity line of credit that is the equivalent to a mortgage on your house and does come with an account set up fee that is up to 3% of the approved credit limit.
One thing that makes this card really stand out is the fact that there is no foreign transaction fee. On the market right now these cards are few and far between, so if you do a lot of shopping in foreign currencies, this card is worth considering.
If you're not a homeowner, you can still take advantage of Home Trust's no foreign transactions fees by going with the