Desjardins Odyssey Visa Infinite Privilege
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- No online application available.
- Earn 2% BONUSDOLLARs back with every purchase made.
- 1 BONUSDOLLAR = $1 of cash back, financial products, merchandise, gift cards, travel or donations.
- A low interest rate of only 9.9% for purchases and cash advances.
- Exclusive offers and benefits for Desjardins members like a lower annual fee, free secondary cards, plus a bonus of 20% rewards annually.
- Access to Visa Infinite Privilege which gives you exclusive benefits and experiences.
- Enjoy a complimentary Priority Pass membership and 6 airport lounge passes + 12 free passes to the Desjardins Odyssey Lounge every year.
- Dedicated security lanes, plus parking benefits, and discounts at select airports.
- Exclusive benefits and perks at Mont-Tremblant and Mont-Sainte-Anne ski resorts.
- 10 different types of insurance that includes emergency medical that extends to age 75, trip cancellation, and protection for your cellphone or tablet.
- Access to the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.
- 24/7 concierge service.
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||180 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||60 days|
|Emergency Medical over 65||15 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$2,500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
Earning itself two creditcardGenius Best Card Awards in 2017, the Desjardins Odyssey Visa Infinite Privilege is considered the best low interest and best perks Canadian credit card on the market right now - and with good reason.
This premium credit cards comes with comprehensive insurance package and even though this card only includes 10 of the 16 possible different types of insurance, we still consider this card at the top of the list! (Find out why here).
However, when it comes to perks, this Visa Infinite Privilege card from Desjardins doesn't stop with insurance. You also get:
- a complimentary Priority Pass Membership, with 6 yearly passes to any Priority Pass lounge to go with it,
- 12 yearly passes to the Desjardin Odyssey Lounge, which is located at the Montreal-Trudeau International Airport,
- dedicated security lanes and parking benefits - to save you time,
- discounts at select airports - to save you money, and even....
- exclusive benefits and perks at select ski resorts located in Quebec.
If you travel a lot, for business or pleasure, these perks could make your journey a lot more enjoyable.
Plus, because this is a Visa Infinite Privilege card, cardholders are also given access to:
- 24/7 Visa Infinite Concierge Service,
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection,
- Visa Infinite Dining Series, and
- Exclusive entertainment offers.
On top of all those perks, the Desjardins Odyssey Visa Infinite Privilege allows cardholders to earn 2% back with every purchase. The rewards earned are BONUSDOLLARs and those BONUSDOLLARs can be used for a number of different things:
- cash back,
- gift cards,
- financial products,
- travel purchases, or even...
Finally, to make this card an even stronger contender, cardholders are given a low interest rate of only 9.9% on all purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers - for an unlimited amount of time!
Unfortunately, these great perks come with pretty high annual fee of $395, not to mention it requires a minimum income of $200,000. So, this card isn't for everyone. But if you qualify, this card could be worth considering.
Unable to qualify? The
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.