Desjardins Odyssey Visa Infinite Privilege
This flexible reward card comes with big rewards, perks, benefits, and insurance (plus, even more if you’re a Desjardins member), with a permanently low interest rate that will you help you save.
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||180 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||60 days|
|Emergency Medical over 65||15 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$2,500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
This premium credit card comes out in our top 10 for insurance even though this card only includes 10 of the 16 possible different types of insurance, we still consider this card at the top of the list! (Find out why here).
However, when it comes to perks, this Visa Infinite Privilege card from Desjardins doesn't stop there. You also get:
- a complimentary Priority Pass Membership, with 6 yearly passes to any Priority Pass lounge to go with it,
- 12 yearly passes to the Desjardin Odyssey Lounge, which is located at the Montreal-Trudeau International Airport,
- dedicated security lanes and parking benefits - to save you time,
- discounts at select airports - to save you money, and even....
- exclusive benefits and perks at select ski resorts located in Quebec.
If you travel a lot, for business or pleasure, these perks could make your journey a lot more enjoyable.
Plus, because this is a Visa Infinite Privilege card, cardholders are also given access to:
- 24/7 Visa Infinite Concierge Service,
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection,
- Visa Infinite Dining Series, and
- Exclusive entertainment offers.
On top of all those perks, the Desjardins Odyssey Visa Infinite Privilege allows cardholders to earn 2% back with every purchase. The rewards earned are BONUSDOLLARs and those BONUSDOLLARs can be used for a number of different things:
- cash back,
- gift cards,
- financial products,
- travel purchases, or even...
Finally, to make this card an even stronger contender, cardholders are given a low interest rate of only 9.9% on all purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers - for an unlimited amount of time!
Unfortunately, these great perks come with pretty high annual fee of $395, not to mention it requires a minimum income of $200,000. So, this card isn't for everyone. But if you qualify, this card could be worth considering.
Unable to qualify? The