CIBC U.S. Dollar Aventura Gold Visa Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on travel through the CIBC Rewards Centre.
- Earn up to 2,500 bonus points in your first year for performing 5 different actions.
- Shop in U.S. dollars and save on the foreign currency fees.
- Get discounts at Avis and Budget rental locations.
- Includes 4 types of purchase and travel insurance.
- No additional fee for up to 3 secondary cards.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.