CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- For a limited time, earn 4% cash back for the first 4 months (up to $200 earned).
- Earn 4% cash back on gas and grocery purchases under $80,000 in annual card spending.
- Earn 2% cash back on Tim Hortons and TELUS purchases under $80,000 in annual card spending.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- There is no limit or cap on the amount of rewards you can earn at the 1% rate.
- Access to luxury worldwide travel and hotel benefits through the Visa Infinite program.
- Many types of valuable insurance included with your card - purchase protection, accident insurance, emergency medical and trip interruption to name a few.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||15 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.