CIBC Aventura Visa Card for Students
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on gas, groceries, and drugstore purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent through the CIBC Rewards Centre.
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent elsewhere.
- Earn up to 2,500 bonus welcome points.
- Reward points that do not expire and can be used on any airline to travel at any time.
- Flexible rewards you can redeem for travel, gift cards, merchandise, financial products, or even to make payments towards your credit card balance.
- Access to CIBC Travel Concierge Service for 24/7 personalized trip planning.
- 5 different types of insurance including 15 days of emergency medical.
- No annual fee for the main cardholder or 3 additional cards.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.