CIBC Aventura Visa Card for Students
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
Canadian resident who has reached the provincial age of majority.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on gas, groceries, and drugstore purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent through the CIBC Rewards Centre.
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent elsewhere.
- Earn up to 2,500 bonus welcome points.
- Reward points that do not expire and can be used on any airline to travel at any time.
- Flexible rewards you can redeem for travel, gift cards, merchandise, financial products, or even to make payments towards your credit card balance.
- Access to CIBC Travel Concierge Service for 24/7 personalized trip planning.
- 5 different types of insurance including 15 days of emergency medical.
- No annual fee for the main cardholder or 3 additional cards.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical||15 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
A few other cards that might interest you.