BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Get 500 AIR MILES Bonus Miles after your first purchase.
- Earn 3X the Miles for the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles for every $20 spent at Sobeys and Foodland.
- Earn 1 Mile for every $20 spent elsewhere.
- Your purchases are covered by purchase protection and extended warranty insurance.
- Get it all for no annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Do you do most of your grocery shopping at Sobeys or Foodland?
Do you want a credit card that will allow you to earn AIR MILES reward miles and give you insurance that keeps your purchases protected and insured?
The BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard is a card that not only allows you to earn AIR MILES, but gives you twice as many as other no fee AIR MILES cards when you shop at Sobeys and Foodland. At either location, you'll earn 2 Miles for every $20 spent, while earning 1 Mile for every $20 spent elsewhere.
As for your sign up bonus, this card gives you a rare combination of:
- 500 AIR MILES as a lump sum after your first purchase and...
- gives you 3 Miles for every $20 spent for the first 3 months.
Usually you get one kind of bonus or the other, not both.
What can AIR MILES be redeemed for?
AIR MILES are one of the most widely collected rewards programs in Canada and for good reason. These rewards can be used in two different ways:
- As Cash Rewards – which can be redeemed in store and online for a number of different partners like Sobeys, Rona, Jean Coutu and Shell to name a few, and
- As Dream Miles – which can be used for travel, merchandise, concert and event tickets, and as entries into different AIR MILES contests.
The ability to earn AIR MILES isn't the only thing this card has going for it though...
Basic protection for your purchases is also included through extended warranty and purchase protection insurance coverage ‒ so you don't have to worry about your latest purchase breaking, getting lost, or being stolen. (Check out the Insurance Coverage tab for added details.)
Not the right card for you?
If you think you would rather earn cash back instead of AIR MILES, be sure to check out the