BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- For a limited time, get up to 800 bonus AIR MILES.
- Earn 2 Miles for every $20 spent at Sobeys, Foodland and all other participating AIR MILES partners.
- Earn 1 Mile for every $20 spent elsewhere.
- Your purchases are covered by purchase protection and extended warranty insurance.
- Get it all for no annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information.
Do you do most of your grocery shopping at Sobeys or Foodland?
Do you want a credit card that will allow you to earn AIR MILES reward miles and give you insurance that keeps your purchases protected and insured?
The BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard is a card that not only allows you to earn AIR MILES, but gives you twice as many as other no fee AIR MILES cards when you shop at Sobeys, Foodland, or any other participating AIR MILES partner. At all locations, you'll earn 2 Miles for every $20 spent, while earning 1 Mile for every $20 spent elsewhere.
As for your sign up bonus, this card gives you up to 800 AIR MILES – worth up to $138.
What can AIR MILES be redeemed for?
AIR MILES are one of the most widely collected rewards programs in Canada and for good reason. These rewards can be used in two different ways:
- As Cash Rewards – which can be redeemed in store and online for a number of different partners like Sobeys, Rona, Jean Coutu and Shell to name a few, and
- As Dream Miles – which can be used for concert and event tickets, travel, merchandise and as entries into different AIR MILES contests.
The ability to earn AIR MILES isn't the only thing this card has going for it though...
Basic protection for your purchases is also included through extended warranty and purchase protection insurance coverage ‒ so you don't have to worry about your latest purchase breaking, getting lost, or being stolen. (Check out the Insurance Coverage tab for added details.)
Not the right card for you?
If you think you would rather earn cash back instead of AIR MILES, be sure to check out the
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.