Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 mile for every $20 spent.
- Earn 2x the miles on purchases at all participating AIR MILES partners.
- Receive 500 points after your first purchase.
- Purchase insurance included.
- No annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Anytime you can find a no annual fee credit card that will allow you to earn rewards, cover your purchase with insurance, and give discounts on car rentals, it's worth a second glance. The BMO Shell AIR MILES Mastercard gives cardholders all of the above.
Earning AIR MILES
If you're an avid AIR MILES collector, then you know you can not collect AIR MILES at every single store. And if you want to maximize earning your miles? You need to shop smart and plan ahead – because missing out on rewards isn't fun at all.
That is where AIR MILES credit cards come in – cards that allow you to earn AIR MILES no matter where you shop.
As awesome as that is, the BMO Shell AIR MILES Mastercard goes even further by giving new cardholders 500 welcome AIR MILES. This card will allow you to earn:
Then, after your 500 mile welcome bonus and 3 months of 3x the miles expire, you will be able to earn:
- 1 mile for every $20 spent on everyday purchases, and...
- 2x the miles on purchases at all participating AIR MILES partners.
Redeeming AIR MILES
Once you start earning rewards everywhere you make purchases, you should get closer to redeeming those miles – and AIR MILES can be used for:
- Cash Rewards which can be redeemed at a number of different AIR MILES partners, whether online or directly in store.
- Dream Rewards which can be used for travel, merchandise, event tickets, and even as entries different AIR MILES sweepstakes.
More BMO Shell AIR MILES Mastercard benefits
What's more? This card comes with one year Extended Warranty and 90 days Purchase Protection insurance included with this card – a nice bonus for a card with no annual fee. The Purchase Protection coverage, specifically, covers your purchases in case they are damaged, lost or even stolen – read about all 16 types of credit card insurance we track.
Looking for more?
If you're looking for a card that allows you to earn a little more and you're okay with shell-ing out for an annual fee, you might also want to look at the
What are your thoughts?
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...