BMO Rewards Business Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Receive a welcome bonus of 35,000 BMO Reward points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- For a limited time: Get a $100 bonus when you spend $100 on travel-related purchases in your first 6 months.
- Earn 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent on gas, office supplies, and cell phone and internet bill payments.
- Earn 1.5 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent.
- Gives you the ability to pool earned points with personal BMO Rewards earned.
- Add additional employee cards and enjoy BMO’s Liability Waiver Program that protects businesses against employee card abuse.
- Get cash advances at any BMO Bank of Montreal branch or at more than 1 million ATMs worldwide.
- Use your BMO Rewards Business Card to pay for your travel and enjoy 10 different types of travel insurance.
- Purchases are covered by extended warranty and purchase protection.
- Enjoy a low purchase interest rate of only 14.99%.
- Extended grace period of 25 days.
- No fee for the first year.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information.
Get up to $470 in value in your first year: $100 statement credit + $250 in travel rewards + $120 annual fee waived! Offer ends February 28, 2019.
If you have a small business and you're looking to earn travel rewards for your spending?
Then the BMO Rewards Business Mastercard could be the answer.
This card will earn you BMO Rewards points on all of your purchases.
Earn the following when you spend on your card:
- 3 points per dollar spent on gas, office supplies, cell phone and internet recurring payments
- 1.5 points per dollar spent everywhere else.
Plus, new cardholders will be given the first year free and if you spend 5,000 in your first 3 months, you will earn a welcome bonus of 35,000 points. And for a limited time, if you spend $100 on travel purchases in your first 6 months, you will get a $100 statement credit.
With a BMO Rewards points being worth 0.007 cents each, that’s up to a 2.1% return on essential costs for your business. And with BMO Rewards, you’ll be able to redeem your points for a wide range of travel options.
You’ll have no problems finding ways to use your points.
Also, this card includes a host of insurance benefits including Trip Cancellation, Trip interruption and flight delay. Go an a business trip and you won’t have to pay any charges should something happen along your journey.
You’ll have added peace of mind knowing you’re covered.
All this for a $120 annual fee.
Would you prefer to earn AIR MILES? Consider the
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.