BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard
- Get a 400 AIR MILES Bonus Miles after your first purchase.
- Earn 3X the Miles for the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles for every $20 spent at IGA.
- Earn 1.25 Miles for every $20 spent at Shell service stations.
- Earn 1 Mile for every $20 spent elsewhere.
- Automatic AIR MILES GOLD status for the first year.
- Shop with confidence knowing that your purchases are covered by your card’s insurance.
- Get all of this with no annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
If you're looking for an AIR MILES credit card - and haven't found exactly what you're looking for - check out our Best AIR MILES Credit Cards rankings.
Whether our top 10 list led you here or not, the BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard is one of the best no fee AIR MILES cards on the market today - even better than the standard no fee
This card starts you off with 400 welcome Miles - that's worth roughly $69 when redeemed for flights.
Also for the first 3 months, this card lets you earn 3 Miles for every $20 spent. And after the first 3 months? Your regular everyday purchases go to 1 Mile for every $20 spent.
It's worth noting too that you get more rewards when you shop at IGA and Shell service stations - 2 Miles and 1.25 Miles respectively.
The BMO IGA AIR MILES MasterCard also gives you AIR MILES GOLD status for the first year. This status gives great offers for travel and merchandise like:
- Up to 30% off required Miles for select flights,
- 10% off required Miles for select merchandise,
- Invitations to exclusive Gold-inspired events, and even...
- Free movies passes to select films.
The downside? There are only 2 insurance coverages included for this card: purchase protection for 90 days, and extended warranty.