BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Get a 500 AIR MILES bonus after your first purchase.
- Earn 2 miles for every $20 spent at IGA and all other participating AIR MILES partners.
- Earn 1 mile for every $20 spent elsewhere.
- Shop with confidence knowing that your purchases are covered by your card’s insurance.
- Get all of this with no annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Whether our top 10 AIR MILES credit card list led you here or not, you may be surprised to know that the BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard is one of the best no fee AIR MILES cards on the market today – and very comparable to the standard no fee
How to earn AIR MILES
This card starts things off nicely by giving cardholders 500 welcome miles which are worth roughly $87 when redeemed for flights, and then gives you 1 mile for every $20 spent – on all purchases.
As if that wasn’t enough, the BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard gives you even more if you shop at IGA, Shell service stations (including Beaver, Turbo, and Payless locations), and at all other participating AIR MILES partners – 2x the miles. Generous for a no fee card.
Different ways to redeem AIR MILES
AIR MILES are valuable rewards and can be used for a number of different things. They can be redeemed as Cash Rewards or as Dream Rewards.
Cash Rewards allow you to use your rewards...
- instantly in store ‒ when you shop at participating Reward Partner locations like Lawtons, IGA, Sobeys, Shell and more, or…
- online to receive eVouchers ‒ to spend at participating Reward Partners (like Irving, Cineplex, Starbucks, VIA Rail Canada, and more) on yourself or to share with a friend.
Dream Rewards can be used for...
- travel – which includes flights, hotels, car rentals, package vacations, cruises, and travel insurance,
- merchandise – which includes many different categories like – electronics, kitchen and dining, home and garden, health and fashion, and hobbies and toys,
- tickets and passes – for events and attractions, and even as...
- entries into AIR MILES Dream Sweepstakes.
There are only 2 types of insurance coverage included for this card: purchase protection for 90 days, and extended warranty – which is unfortunate because premium BMO cards are known for their impressive insurance packages.
If you’re looking for an AIR MILES credit card – and haven’t found exactly what you’re looking for – check out our Best AIR MILES Credit Cards rankings.
Or if you’re thinking that AIR MILES might not be your thing, but you would like to stick with a no fee card, you should definitely check out the