BMO CashBack World Mastercard
- Earn 1.25% cash back on all purchases.
- Earn 3% cash back on Shell purchases.
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance (a $69/year value).
- Choose when you get to redeem your rewards: annually, each time you reach a certain amount, or just in one big lump sum.
- Access to 24/7 Concierge Service.
- With 11 types of travel and purchase insurance, this World card has you covered.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$750|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
The BMO CashBack World MasterCard is a great card for anyone looking for a cash back card with a great insurance package and some good perks. (A card that gives you more than 1% cash back on your purchases deserves a second glance.)
If buying gas is something you do often, the 3% cash you earn on Shell purchases is sure to be appealing. But even without that 3% earn rate, you'll be getting 1.25% cash back on all other purchases.
And the best part? You can choose when you get to redeem your rewards:
- whenever you reach a certain amount, or
- in one big lump sum.
The downside? This card does come with a $79 annual fee. The annual fee could be worth it considering it is lower than many other premium cash back cards and the card comes with:
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance that has a value of $69 a year.
- Comprehensive travel and purchase insurance that includes 11 different types (see the details in the Insurance Coverage tab above.)
And yes, the 24/7 Concierge Service making travel, reservations, and even shopping easier - doesn't hurt.
There is also a