BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard
- Earn 1 Mile for every $15 on spending up to $7000 monthly.
- Earn 1.25x Bonus Miles when you use your card at Shell Gas Stations.
- Earn 1.5x Bonus Miles when you use your card at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car.
- Enjoy the benefits of extended warranty and purchase protection, as well as 10 types of travel insurance, including trip interruption, personal effects insurance, and hotel burglary.
- Exclusive 25% discount on AIR MILES flights in North America.
- Access to 24/7 Concierge Service.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$750|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
With the BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard, you get a 25% discount on AIR MILES flights in North America, a unique perk on BMO AIR MILES World and World Elite cards.
This BMO card also keeps things nice and simple by letting you earn 1 Mile for every $15 spent. You can earn extra Miles when you use your card at Shell Gas Stations and National or Alamo car rental locations.
Another nice thing about the BMO AIR MILES World card is that it comes with 24/7 Concierge Service. If you travel a lot, or if you are pressed for time, this is a service that you should take advantage of...
So, what's included in the concierge service? You can use your imagination, but here are a few ideas:
- Get help with your travel plans,
- make dinner reservations at busy restaurants,
- score you sports, concert, or event tickets, and...
- even help you shop for your wedding anniversary or other special occasions. (Pssst. This service alone may be worth the $99 annual fee for some.)
What's more? This card includes an extensive 12 different types of insurance -- see the complete list in the tab above.
When this card may not be for you:
- There is a cap on the amount of rewards you can earn. So, if you spend more than $7,000 a month, this card is probably not the card for you.
- There is a higher minimum income requirement of $60,000 ($100K for family).
BMO AIR MILES World Eliteis quite a bit better for a slightly higher annual fee if you meet the 80K minimum income.