BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 Mile for every $15 on spending up to $7000 monthly.
- Earn 1.25x Bonus Miles when you use your card at Shell Gas Stations.
- Earn 1.5x Bonus Miles when you use your card at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car.
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey.
- Access to 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Enjoy the benefits of extended warranty and purchase protection, as well as 10 types of travel insurance, including trip interruption, personal effects insurance, and hotel burglary.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$750|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
|Rental Car Accident||$200,000|
|Rental Car Personal Effects||$1,000|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information.
Wouldn't it be nice to earn AIR MILES on all of your purchases?
Rewards that can be used for:
- AIR MILES travel,
- Merchandise (in store and online), or even...
- Tickets for events or attractions.
This BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard does exactly that, while keeping things nice and simple by letting you earn 1 Mile for every $15 spent. You can earn extra Miles when you use your card at Shell Gas Stations and National or Alamo car rental locations.
|Location||Amount Spent||Miles Earned|
|Alamo and National||$15||1.5 Miles|
|All other locations||$15||1 Mile|
AIR MILES Flight Calculator
If you're wondering where your AIR MILES could take you, there is a “Where Can I Fly” webpage that was created by AIR MILES to help you find out where you can go with the AIR MILES that you earn - helping you plan ahead. (Be sure to enter your monthly spending into our spending calculator on the left to get an estimate of how much you'll earn in real dollars every year based on your spending.)
World Mastercard Perks
Not only does this card give you valuable AIR MILES, but it also gives you access to Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey.
This perk will allow you entry into exclusive lounges, and give you deals at different restaurants and retail shops during your airport stay.
Another nice thing about the BMO AIR MILES World card is that it comes with 24/7 Concierge Service. If you travel a lot, or if you are pressed for time, this is a service that you should take advantage of…
So, what's included with the concierge service? You can use your imagination, but here are a few ideas:
- Get help with your travel plans,
- make dinner reservations at busy restaurants,
- score you sports, concert, or event tickets, and...
- even help you shop for your wedding anniversary or other special occasions. (Pssst. This service alone may be worth the $99 annual fee for some.)
AIR MILES Travel Insurance
What's more? This card includes an extensive bundle of 12 different types of complimentary insurance. BMO Mastercards are known especially for their great insurance packages, and this card is no different. Personal effects, trip interruption, extended warranty, and fight delay are just the few securities you will be able to enjoy with this card.
When this card may NOT be for you
- There is a cap on the amount of rewards you can earn. So, if you spend more than $7,000 a month, this card is probably not the card for you.
- There is a higher minimum income requirement of $60,000 (or $100K family income).
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.