BMO AIR MILES No-Fee Business Mastercard
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1 AIR MILE for every $20 spent.
- Earn 1.25 AIR MILES for every $20 spent at participating Shell Locations.
- Receive a welcome bonus of 500 AIR MILES after your first purchase.
- Allows cardholders to pool earned miles with personal AIR MILES earned.
- Optional employee cards and a liability waiver that protects your business from employee misuse.
- Get cash advances at any BMO Bank of Montreal branch or at more than 1 million ATMs worldwide.
- Extended warranty and purchase protection included.
- Use your card at Costco locations across Canada.
- Extended grace period of 25 days.
- No annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information.
If you have some occasional purchases for your small business and want to earn some AIR MILES along the way, the BMO AIR MILES No-Fee Business Mastercard may be right for you.
This card will give you AIR MILES on all of your purchases:
- 1.25 miles for every $20 spent at Shell stations, and
- 1 mile for every $20 spent on all other purchases.
And as a welcome bonus, you will be given 500 AIR MILES after your first purchase.
With an AIR MILE worth 17.3 cents for a travel redemption, you’re looking at welcome bonus worth $86.50, pretty good for just making a purchase on the card.
If you prefer to redeem for cash in-store instead, your bonus is worth $52.50.
And after that, you’ll be earning valuable AIR MILES on everything you spend for your business. You’ll be able to then use these AIR MILES for valuable travel redemptions, ranging from flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
Or, simply save money instantly with in-store redemptions and save when you shop. The choice is yours.
Plus, with Costco only accepting Mastercard, you’ll be able to collect AIR MILES wherever you shop.
This card also comes with extended warranty and purchase protection. Plus, the Liability waiver program protects your business against employee card abuse.
This is all for no annual fee.
Prefer to earn cash back? Than the
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.