SimplyCash™ Card from American Express
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Promo Transfer
- Promo Term
- 6 months
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 2.5% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months.
- Earn 1.25% cash back on all other purchases.
- No limit to the cash back you can earn.
- Refer a friend and you could earn a bonus of $100 cash back for each approved referral (up to $1,500 annually).
- Enjoy the benefits of American Express Invites, getting you special offers and experiences for all cardmembers.
- Purchase protection and extended warranty included, as well as travel accident insurance.
- Enjoy Front of the Line advance ticket sales and reserved seating.
- Balance Transfer rate of 1.99% for the first 6 months.
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply Now button.
- * Conditions apply.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
With this no annual fee American Express SimplyCash card, you get an 1.25% cash back on all your purchases. No caps, no tiers, no limits. Simple.
What’s more? You get an introductory rate of 2.5% cash back on all your purchases for the first 3 months to get you cash back rewards started. That bonus is capped at $150 though. That's an extra $75 on top of what you would normally be earning anyway.
At no cost, you get 3 different types of insurance included with your card:
- extended warranty,
- purchase protection, and...
- travel accident.
Get the details on the Insurance Coverage tab above.
Then there’s the perks of American Express Invites and Front of the Line advance ticket sales and reserved seating you can enjoy.
The Amex SimplyCash card gives you a introductory balance transfer rate of 1.99% for 6 months, which could result to some decent short-term savings. And just like the
Other than that, this is one of the better free cash back cards out there.
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.