The Business Platinum Card from American Express
Pairs well with...
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards point for every $1 spent.
- Get a welcome bonus of 40,000 points when you charge at least $5,000 to your card in the first 3 months.
- Earn 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points for each approved business card referral (up to 225,000 bonus points earned annually).
- Transfer your points to a number of different loyalty programs, often at a 1:1 ratio.
- Receive complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounges and Servisair Executive Lounges for you and a guest. As well as access to the Delta Sky Club.
- Get a Priority Pass membership as well as lounge visits, for you and one guest, completely free.
- You'll have access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide.
- Enjoy Marriott Bonvoy Gold Membership, Fine Hotels and Resorts Program benefits, exclusive offers from Abercrombie and Kent Villas, and a membership to the Hertz Club Gold.
- Receive a companion ticket when traveling with a guest, or complimentary upgrades and discounted fares when traveling alone.
- 11 types of purchase and travel insurance included, including Doctor house calls while traveling through StandbyMD Travel Healthcare.
- Get access to the hottest events with Front Of The Line.
- Platinum Concierge included.
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply Now button.
- * Conditions apply.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||15 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.
* Conditions apply.