American Express Blue Sky Credit Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1.25 Blue Sky points for every dollar spent.
- Earn up to 10,000 Blue Sky bonus points when you spend $500 in your first three months.
- Earn 5,000 points when you refer a friend and they get approved.
- Points that you can start spending on any travel purchase with as little as 10,000.
- No blackout dates, advance purchase requirements, seat, or travel restrictions to worry about.
- Enjoy Front of the Line advance ticket sales and reserved seating.
- Travel accident insurance included at no extra cost.
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply Now button.
Sometimes, and for some people, the best reward program is...simple.
If you are looking for a no fee card that lets you earn the same rewards no matter where you shop - no matter how much you spend - than the American Express Blue Sky card fits the bill.
With an earn rate of 1.25 Blue Sky points on every purchase you make, you can forget about spending categories or spending caps.
The ease of earning rewards is matched only by the ease of redeeming them. The Blue Sky rewards are flexible and can be used for any travel any time you want as long as it is charged to the card. So you can use any travel agent, or any website. And you can use your reward points for last minute flights or seat sales - no restrictions.
To top it off, American Express Blue Sky gives you a sign up bonus* worth up to $100, and you can earn extra rewards by referring your friends. Each friend that gets approved puts 5,000 points back in your pocket. You also get access to special Amex offers and advanced ticket sales.
- Only comes with 1 type of insurance: travel accident,
- not as widely accepted because it's Amex, but you could always pick up a Mastercard or Visa for those times when you can’t use your Amex, and...
- you can only redeem your rewards in increments of 5,000 points = $50.
The bottom line: If you're tired of complex tiers and loops that you need to jump through, sometimes simple is better.