American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Personal Income
- Household Income
- Earn 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 spent.
- Earn 2 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 spent on Air Canada purchases.
- Earn up to 50,000 welcome bonus miles* if you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months.
- Access to $200 of annual travel credits redeemable for any travel, including Aeroplan fees.
- Annual Partner Ticket for a 2nd flight when you redeem up to 25,000 miles for a Fixed Mileage Flight Reward.
- Unlimited access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge and Priority Pass Lounges.
- 5 Complimentary first checked bags on Air Canada affiliated airlines.
- Priority Air Canada check-in at all airports.
- Access to 24/7 Concierge Service as well as American Express Invites.
- Enjoy Front of the Line advance ticket sales and reserved seating.
- Complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Membership.
- Complimentary Leaders Club membership for perks at 375+ luxury hotels.
- The option to purchase an Air Canada Privilege Flight Pass for a discount on 8 prepaid one-way flight credits.
- Toronto Pearson perks like priority security lane access and free valet parking plus a 15% discount on rates.
- 11 different types of insurance including: 15 days of emergency medical, baggage delay, and purchase protection.
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply Now button.
- * Conditions apply.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Emergency Medical Term||15 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$1,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.