Never miss an amazing deal ever again. Receive our weekly newsletter with the latest offers and deals directly to your inbox – subscribe now.
These offers have now expired. For the most up-to-date credit card news and offers, check out our monthly hot deals post – updated every month.
What’s that saying? All good things must come to an end?
TD has graced us with some amazing offers since February and March of this year. On top of the cards themselves being good, the sign-up bonuses and first year free offers have really made these cards standout.
But sadly, while these great offers are going to keep going, they will also be getting harder to earn.
Credit cards getting new welcome bonuses
Which credit cards are being affected? These 5 cards are the ones to make a decision on:
- TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card
- TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card
- TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card
- TD First Class Travel Visa* Card
- TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card
If you’ve been eyeing one of these cards, make sure you sign up by September 2nd, 2019. We can’t say what the new offers are going to be, but you’ll want to take advantage of them now.
Here’s the full details on the current welcome bonuses.
|TD Credit Card||Welcome Bonus Structure (until June 2nd, 2019)||Approx. Dollar Value||Annual Fee|
|TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite * Card||* Up to 25,000 Aeroplan miles
* 15,000 miles after first purchase and 10,000 more after spending $2,000 in the first 90 days
|Up to $625 if 1 Aeroplan mile is 2.5 cents||$120, rebated for the first year|
|TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card||* Up to 50,000 Aeroplan miles
* 25,000 miles after first purchase and 25,000 more after spending $2,000 in 3 months
|Up to $1,250 if 1 Aeroplan mile is 2.5 cents||$399|
|TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card||* Up to 15,000 Aeroplan miles
* 10,000 miles after first purchase and 5,000 more after spending $2,000 in 3 months
|Up to $375 if 1 Aeroplan mile is 2.5 cents||$89, rebated for the first year|
|TD First Class Travel Visa* Card||* Up to 80,000 points
* 20,000 after first purchase, 40,000 after spending $2,000 in 3 months, and 20,000 points afters spending $10,000 and keeping your account open for 1 year.
|Up to $400 if used at Expedia for TD||$120, rebated for the first year|
|TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card||* Up to 35,000 points
* 15,000 after first purchase and another 20,000 after spending $2,000 in 3 months
|Up to $175 if used at Expedia for TD||$89, rebated for the first year|
We want to hear from you
Are you nervous about the new changes?
Will you be scooping these welcome bonuses up before they change?
Let us know in the comments below.