Whether you like shopping in bulk or not…
Costco has something for everyone.
Great prices on books, some of the cheapest veggies in town, an unbeatable return policy…
And even if you’re only going for the Saturday munchies, if you’re anything like me, it’s hard to leave without spending at least $100.
No matter what you’re buying at Costco, make sure you’re earning valuable rewards on ALL of those purchases.
Shopping at Costco? You need a Mastercard
Finding the best card for Costco is important to a lot of people.
We want our oversized Costco sheet cake, with our credit card rewards on top.
Costco only takes credit cards that are part of the Mastercard network – thus eliminating about half the credit cards in Canada – and although we thought we had it figured out, another bank has come along to throw their name in the ring.
And the award goes to…
We sure are.
But BMO has recently made some changes to the
This card was already the best AIR MILES card in Canada, and, friends… it just got better.
All the exciting details
- An unmatched 1 mile for every $10 you spend…everywhere.
- A welcome bonus of up to 3,000 miles.
- 15% discount on AIR MILES flights within North America.
- 2 complimentary Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey passes. And…
- 14 out of a possible 16 types of purchase and travel insurance included for no extra cost.
And now, if you can believe it, this card is even better.
For starters, BMO is waiving the annual fee for the first year.
Anytime you can get a premium credit card for no annual fee, it’s something to get excited about.
Secondly, BMO is increasing the sign up bonus from 2,000 AIR MILES miles, to 3,000 miles – a 50% increase!
With this sign-up bonus, cardholders will have enough AIR MILES in their account to earn them 2 short-haul flights right off the bat, not a bad way to start things off.
Ends December 18, 2019.
The changes don’t end there
Although the updates aren’t nearly as impressive, the
The BMO World Elite Mastercard
- 4 complimentary Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey passes,
- a sign-up bonus of 35,000 BMO Rewards points,
- rewards that can be redeemed a number of different ways, and
- the same impressive insurance package that you get with the AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard.
Starting today, new cardholders will have the annual fee waived for the first year.
Now is the perfect time to try this card out to see if it is right for you.
The BMO AIR MILES Business Mastercard
This card will now come with the same:
- 3,000 mile sign-up bonus,
- waive the annual fee for the first year…
Just like the
Find out all the details here:
Updated BMO credit cards at a glance
There you have it.
With many cards being devalued and changed for the worse, it’s nice to finally have a card get better.
And while these cards already had some very redeeming qualities, we love that these cards are now significantly better.
|Card Name||New Notable Features||Learn More|
|BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard||* 3,000 welcome bonus points
* Annual fee is waived for the first year
|BMO World Elite Mastercard||* Annual fee is waived for the first year|
|BMO AIR MILES Business Mastercard||* Annual fee is waived for the first year|