Never miss an amazing deal ever again. Receive our weekly newsletter with the latest offers and deals directly to your inbox – subscribe now.
Do you have an À La Carte Travel National Bank credit card?
And who doesn’t want a free $20 for something you already planned on booking anyway?
Just note you can only earn these bonus points (and redeem them) on flight or vacation packages.
Eligible National Bank credit cards
So, what credit cards are eligible for this bonus?
- National Bank Edition Mastercard
- National Bank Escapade Mastercard
- National Bank Ovation Mastercard
Is there anything you have to do?
Simply make an eligible flight or vacation package travel booking on À La Carte Travel, charge the cost to your National Bank card, and 2,000 bonus points will be yours.
It’s that simple. Just note it may take up to 4 weeks to receive your bonus points.
National Bank World Elite Mastercard
If you want the best credit card with À La Carte travel rewards, the
First, you’ll earn the most points of any card listed here:
- 1.5 points per $1 spent on the first $40,000 in annual purchases,
- 2 points per $1 spent on the next $40,000 in purchases,
- 1.5 points after that, and
- a bonus 1.5 points per $1 spent on flights and vacation packages with the À La Carte travel agency.
Each point is worth 1 cent when redeemed through the À La Carte travel agency for flights and vacation packages.
But, where this card really starts to shine is with the perks and insurance coverage.
Save $250 per year on airport expenses
The best perk is the Savvy Traveller reimbursements – every year, save up to $250 on the following:
- airport parking ($100 per year),
- checked baggage fees ($100 per year), and
- seat selection ($50 per year).
How does it work?
All you have to do is charge the eligible expenses to your Mastercard and keep the receipt. You can then submit a claim to National Bank and get reimbursed up to the maximum amount allowed.
It’s a unique perk that isn’t found everywhere, and a great way to save on pesky airport fees.
2-year extended warranty + emergency medical insurance
This card also comes with great insurance coverage, including:
- triple extended warranty of up to 2 additional years (most cards only offer double up to 1 year), as well as
- emergency medical coverage up to 10 days for people aged 65-74.
Here’s the full list of what’s available:
Annual fee and income requirements
It comes with an annual fee of $150 and income requirements of either $80,000 personal of $150,000 household.
However, until March 31, 2019, get the annual fee rebated for the first year when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
Get the details here: