Never miss an amazing deal ever again. Receive our weekly newsletter with the latest offers and deals directly to your inbox – subscribe now.
These offers ended on March 31, 2020. For the most up-to-date credit card news and offers, check out our monthly hot deals post – updated every month.
Are you looking for a new credit card?
Or do you just like taking advantage of really great offers?
Then we have 3 offers for you (offers ended March 31, 2020).
Curious to know how? Keep reading…
Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite
Our top rated cash back card is the
You’ll earn cash back at rates that are unmatched by other cash back credit cards. What are they?
- 4% cash back on groceries and recurring bills,
- 2% cash back on gas and transit, and
- 1% back on all other purchases.
Earning 4% cash back on essentials like groceries is the best rate you can get for all cash back cards.
And you’re looking at a minimum of 1% back on every purchase.
To top things off, you’ll get 10% cash back on all purchases in the first 3 months, up to $2,000 in spend.
It also comes with 11 types of purchase and travel insurance, including rare mobile device coverage.
And the cherry on top? It’s all for an annual fee of $120 that’s currently waived for the first year as well.
This offer ended on March 31, 2020.
Tangerine Money-Back Mastercard
One of the most innovative cash back cards on the market is the
Why? It lets you decide how you want to earn your cash back.
Earn 2% cash back on 2 categories of your choosing (3 if you deposit your cash back into a Tangerine Bank account). What are these categories? Here are all your options:
There’s no limit to how much cash back you can earn in these categories.
To make it even sweeter, if you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months, you’ll get a $250 cash bonus.
The best part of all? If your spending patterns change, you can switch categories to better fit your new habits. Just note that it can take 90 days for the changes to take effect.
Outside of your categories, earn 0.5% cash back on every purchase.
There’s also no waiting a whole year to get your cash back either. Every month, you’ll get a statement credit with the cash back you earned. Or you can get it deposited straight into your Tangerine bank account.
And since it has no annual fee, this card makes for a great companion in your wallet, and pairs well with almost any credit card you already have.
This offer ended on March 31, 2020.
Tangerine World Mastercard
Tangerine’s newest card, the
What’s the difference between these 2 cards? Not much actually.
They have the exact same rewards and neither charge you an annual fee.
The World Version just includes a few more benefits:
- mobile device and rental car insurance,
- World Mastercard benefits, and
- access to Mastercard Airport Experiences lounges (each visit costs $32 USD).
It also has higher income requirements – either $60,000 personal or $100,000 household.
So depending on your income, there’s really no reason for you not to get this card instead.
This offer also ended on March 31, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our answers to common questions we’ve received so far.
Got a question you don’t see here? Send us a note at [email protected]
I’ve just been approved for a Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite card or a Tangerine Mastercard. When will I get the Amazon gift card?
As per the Terms and Conditions, please allow up to 12 weeks for us to process your gift card after approval confirmation.
I didn’t realize that my Amazon gift card could take up to 12 weeks to arrive – is there a way that you can put a rush on my gift card?
We’ll do our best to send your gift card as soon as we have confirmation of your approval, although this process could take up to 12 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
Will I be getting my Amazon gift card through the mail, or online?
A notice about Amazon gift cards will be emailed to approved participants at the email address provided. You should have received a confirmation email right after you claimed your gift card from our offers page. Please make sure you confirm your email so we know we have the correct email address. To resend your confirmation email, login here and use the “click here” link, see below:
If you don’t see our email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
I just want to make sure that I followed the correct steps to receive the Amazon gift card. Can you confirm that I will be getting my card?
If you have followed these 4 steps, and you’re approved for the Tangerine Mastercard, your gift card will be on the way.
- Create your creditcardGenius account: click the “I Want This Deal” button, enter your full name, email address, and password to create your secure creditcardGenius account.
- Apply online: click our Apply button to continue to Tangerine’s secure website to complete your credit card application. If you were already logged in, you will have been taken to the application immediately without having to click an Apply button.
- Verify your email address: after your credit card application is complete, go to your email inbox and click the confirmation link we will send you to confirm your email address and activate your creditcardGenius account. Make sure to check your SPAM folder (our email subject is “Your creditcardGenius Gift Card Offer“).
- Get your gift card: if your Tangerine Mastercard Credit Card application is completed and approved, creditcardGenius will email you a notice about your Amazon.ca gift card within 12 weeks of receiving your new credit card.
I was approved for a Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite or a Tangerine Mastercard, but I used a different link than the one from your offers page to apply for the card by accident. Will I still be getting my Amazon gift card?
Unfortunately, no. The only way you can qualify for the gift card is by using the link provided on our offers page.