Never miss an amazing deal ever again. Receive our weekly newsletter with the latest offers and deals directly to your inbox – subscribe now.
Avios collectors rejoice – One of the best points promotions is back!
British Airways Executive Club members double the Avios on the next ten flights they book at ba.com.
Curious which flights are eligible for this promotion?
- All British Airways Flights, as well as…
- British Airways codeshare flights on American Airlines, Iberia, and Finnair when travelling between North America and Europe.
The only catch is that you need to book and fly before December 31.
Christmas in Europe, anyone?
Not an Executive Club member? No problem. All you need to do is create an account and this promotion will be available to you.
How It Works
If you’re looking at taking a trip to Europe this fall, this is a great way to earn a lot of Avios.
British Airways operates direct flights from:
- Calgary (seasonal service ends at the end of October for the year), and…
As an added bonus, this promotion isn’t just limited to British Airways operated flights. You can also earn double miles on codeshare flights to Europe.
Let’s say you wanted to take a trip from Ottawa to Paris. You can still take advantage of this deal.
Fly on American Airlines to Philadelphia, then take another American Airlines flight to Paris.
While the Ottawa to Philadelphia portion won’t earn you double miles, the flight to Paris will, as it is a British Airways codeshare.
See below screenshot:
This gives Canadians more options to take advantage of this deal.
RBC British Airways Visa Infinite
Looking to earn even more Avios?
If you travel with British Airways often (or if you would like to in the future), you should consider applying for the
You’ll earn 2 Avios for every dollar spent with British Airways, plus earn one Avios for every dollar spent on everything else.
But that isn’t everything this card has to offer:
- it comes with a great suite of insurance features, such as emergency medical for people over 65, plus…
- if you spend more than $30,000 annually, you’ll be given a companion award voucher. This voucher can be used when you redeem your points for a British Airways flight, allowing you to bring someone else with you for no additional points, just pay the taxes and fees. It’ll be a great way to use the Avios points you’ve accumulated.
Keep in mind, this card has a $165 annual fee and income requirements of either $60,000 personal or $100,000 household.
Get the details here: