If you’re an AIR MILES collector and an online shopper, you currently have the chance to earn up to 1,000 bonus AIR MILES.
While AIR MILES aren’t always super easy to earn, getting a 1,000 bonus could definitely get you moving in the right direction – especially since short-haul flights start around 1,200 miles.
Simply by shopping online (with AIR MILES partners) for things you would normally buy ‒ you can earn up to 1,000 bonus miles.
As shown above, you’ll need to:
- shop at 2 stores to get 100 bonus miles,
- shop at 3 stores to get 300 bonus miles, and….
- shop at 5 stores to get 1,000 bonus miles.
Please Note: In order to have your transaction count, you need to spend at least $20 CDN per store (before taxes and shipping).
Also, in order to get your points, you must follow the following steps:
- Enter your AIR MILES collector number on airmilesshops.ca
- Choose the store you want to shop from in this list and click on the Shop Now button
- Add items to your shopping cart (you will not receive miles if there were items in your shopping cart prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca)
- Complete the transaction (You must complete all four steps in a single web session — make sure that you do not close the window or log off your computer before completing the transaction).
Unfortunately, this offer ends September 9th, so if you want to earn some major miles, then act now.
Do you want to earn even more AIR MILES?
One of the best ways to earn AIR MILES fast is by adding an AIR MILES credit card to your wallet.
These cards will give you valuable miles anywhere you shop and not just at AIR MILES partner locations.
Best AIR MILES credit card in Canada
The BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard is, without a doubt, the best AIR MILES credit card in Canada.
You earn 1 mile for absolutely every $10 spent, with no need to plan ahead.
Plus, this card will give you a 15% discount on AIR MILES flights within North America – helping your miles stretch even further.
Best no fee AIR MILES credit card in Canada
If you’re looking for a no fee option, the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard could be the perfect fit.
With this card you will earn:
- 500 bonus AIR MILES after your first purchase,
- 1 mile for every $20 spent on all purchases, plus…
- 2x the miles when you make purchases at eligible AIR MILES partners.
If you’re carrying around some pre-existing credit card debt, you can also transfer your balance to the BMO AIR MILES Mastercard at a rate of 1.99% for 9 months.
To top it all off, you will also be giving extended warranty and purchase protection insurance.