For all of the Aeroplan bonuses, past and present, you’ve come to the right place.
Take advantage of these promotions to earn bonus miles quickly and get on your way towards a free vacation sooner.
Related: How To Maximize The Aeroplan Program
Current Aeroplan Promotions
Past Aeroplan Promotions
- Black Friday Deals To Save And Earn Bonus Rewards
- Get Bonus Rewards On Your Holiday Shopping With Aeroplan And AIR MILES
- Aeroplan News: Convert Marriott Bonvoy Points To Aeroplan And Get 35% More Miles
- Aeroplan Bonus Alert: Get Your Share Of 10 Million Miles On Your Next Air Canada Booking
- Fly For Free Faster With Aeroplan’s 30% Transfer Bonus Points
- Get 30% More Aeroplan Miles from Hotel Rewards Transfers
- Aeroplan Bonus Offer: Earn Up To 200% Miles On Your Next Air Canada Summer Booking
- Score Up To 2,000 Aeroplan Miles With A New Costco Membership
- Don’t Collect Aeroplan Yet? Here’s An Easy 1,000 Aeroplan Miles To Get You Started
Here are some common questions and answers about the Aeroplan program.
What can Aeroplan miles be used for?
Aeroplan provides more redemption options than just flights. Here’s what you can redeem Aeroplan miles for, and how much each one is worth, expressed as cents per mile (CPM):
- Flights – 2.5 CPM
- Air Canada gift cards – 1 CPM
- Vacation packages – 0.83 CPM
- Hotels – 0.73 CPM
- Car rentals – 0.64 CPM
- Merchandise – 0.83 CPM
- Other gift cards – 0.71 CPM
Does Aeroplan have blackout dates on flights?
No, Aeroplan doesn’t have any blackout dates on flights.
Do Aeroplan rewards expire?
No, provided you make at least one transaction on your account every 12 months.
For more common questions about Aeroplan, you can find them here.