A few weeks ago, we detailed an Air Canada Vacations deal to get people to start thinking about next winter’s getaway.
Well, it turns out Air Canada aren’t the only ones who want to make a deal – Air Transat is also offering a chance to get next winter’s vacation booked early for a discounted price.
Air Transat early booking promotion
Until June 30, 2019, when you book a trip between November 1, 2019, and April 30, 2020, you’ll pay a reduced deposit of $100.
As part of this deposit, you’ll get:
- price drop guarantee,
- the ability to change travel dates up to 21 days beforehand,
- a future $50 travel voucher, and
- a free upgrade to Option Plus, values at $109.
It’s a good promotion to not only save big but get some pretty sweet extras as well.
Like most promotions, there are terms and conditions. The full details of the promotion can be found here.
Save even more with these credit cards
If you want to save even more, a credit card that allows you to use your points for any travel purchase is the way to go to make an all-inclusive vacation even cheaper.
|TD Credit Cards||Welcome Bonus||Earn Rates||Annual fee, income requirements||Apply Now|
|TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite||Up to 80,000 points (terms)||* 9 points per $1 spent at Expedia For TD
* 3 points per $1 spent on all purchases
|$120, 60K personal or 100K household income requirements||Apply Now|
|TD Platinum Travel Visa||Up to 35,000 points (terms)||* 5 points per $1 spent at Expedia For TD
* 3 points per $1 spent on groceries and recurring bills
* 2 points per $1 spent everywhere else
|$89, no income requirements||Apply Now|
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite
For the biggest return on travel purchases, the
Earn 9 points per $1 spent on all purchases at Expedia For TD. And with a point worth 0.5 cents each, that’s a return of 4.5%. You’ll also earn 3 points per $1 spent on all other purchases, for a return of 1.5%.
But, the best reason to get this card is the sign-up bonus. Right now you can get up to 80,000 points:
- 20,000 points after your first purchase,
- 40,000 points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months, and
- 20,000 points after spending $10,000 and keeping your account open, active and in good standing for one year.
That’s up to $400 in travel rewards. Plus, the first year annual fee is free. This is currently set to end on September 2, 2019.
TD Platinum Travel Visa
Don’t meet the income requirements of a Visa Infinite card? The
For a lower annual fee of $89 that is currently waived for the first year, you can earn up to 35,000 points – 15,000 points after your first purchase, and another 20,000 after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months. This sign-up bonus alone is worth up to $175.
And you still get to earn lots of points on your purchases:
- 5 points per $1 at Expedia For TD,
- 3 points per $1 on groceries and recurring bills, and
- 2 points per $1 spent everywhere else.
Get all the details here:
Ends October 25th.
Is this deal for you?
What do you think of this Air Transat deal?
Is it still too early to book, or are you already thinking ahead?
Let us know in the comments below.